Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
- Reporting to the Consultant Radiologist, as Radiographer, you’ll be involved in the capturing and development of various radiological images, including x-rays, computed tomography (CT) scans, mammograms and Magnetic Resonance imaging (MRI).
- Performing and processing a range of radiographic examinations including X-rays (routine and special investigations), CT scans, MRIs, and Mammograms to obtain high-quality images.
- To provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Assisting the Radiologist with advanced preparations, intervention procedures and more complex radiological examinations.
- Preparing the patients for their procedure including explaining in full details how the procedure works and addressing any questions or concerns along with compiling a medical history for the patients and providing them with necessary protective clothing or gear.
- Directing and supervising Intern/NYSC radiographers.
- Ensure that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any fault reported.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to produce clear, unstable images.
- BSc in Radiography or any equivalent qualification and registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Must have current practicing license. Additional training will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 2 years post-qualification experience is required.
- NYSC discharge / exemption certificate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2021.