Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager, Operations
- The Facility Manager is responsible for assessing how successfully processes have been implemented, for judging the effectiveness of any achieved defined target levels, driving special projects, Inspecting site at pre- proposal stage, conducting a gap analysis, preparing facility condition assessment reports, providing remedial cost estimates for projects, providing support in negotiation as necessary.
- Facilitate process flow mapping in accordance to QMS framework for identified key processes for standardization and integration.
- Facilities condition inspection and condition assessment
- Develop project management plans
- Prepare project status reports
- Prepare project progress reports
- Project interface coordination
- Preparation of risk analysis for projects.
- Monitor and tracking of project schedule
- Implement project management plan as necessary
- Maintain liaison relationship with clients’ representatives as required.
- Attend negotiation for services, resources on behalf of the organisation as necessary.
- Asset Management, work order planning and management using CMMS
- Provide support to team member
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any of the following courses: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering / Building Technology, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Quantity Surveying, and Estate Management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related field
- Ability to identify systems effectiveness and compliance
- Understanding of results based project management , project monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of monitoring strategies, approaches and methodologies in general
- Skills in developing monitoring systems that include performance indicators. Skills in multilevel, multipurpose reporting and in the collation, interpretation and analysis of information.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse and synthesize lessons learned from project monitoring and ability to incorporate these into planning for the next programme cycle.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal relationship management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020.