Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
- Responsible for creating internal and external brand strategies that will position the Alpha Mead brand as the Biggest & Best Total Real Estate company in Africa.
- Cascading the strategies into internal and external communication campaigns and driving the core essence of: “We Care”to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Developand implementpolicies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organisation that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the organizations mission.
- Draftproposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to management.
- Seeknew methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organisation including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
- Prepareand distributedirect marketing products.
- Own and drive the Though Leadership Initiative of the brand, earn public good will with it and translate it to commercial value for the business.
- Effectively monitor the implementation of the brand, communication and CSR policy of the organisation.
- Manage relationship, through communication, with Alpha Mead stakeholders such as Employees, Media, Board, Regulators, etc.
- First or second Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Corporate Communications Specialist
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent portfolio with proven track record of successful projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.