Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in drafting and editing contract documents
- Draftcourt documents, invoices, and enclosures at Legal Manager’s requests.
- Assistin developing confidentiality agreement
- Organiselegal memoranda and client correspondence.
- Researchdocuments and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Prepare retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients
- Preparemotions and interrogatories
- Responsible for printing, scanning, photocopying, and overall preparation of legal documents
- Partake in meetings on behalf of the Legal unit on the authorization of your line manager
- Undertake research and preparation of reports on matter in question to your line manager
- Conductintake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance
- Observeand participatein client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach
- Carry out other assignments delegated by the Head, Legal Services.
- BL / LLB qualification
- 0 – 1 year of experience in a legal environment
- Lawyers undergoing or recently completed their NYSC will be considered
- Sound communication skills
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.
- Identifies key risk areas in a contract.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law
- Good judgment and strong initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and a teamwork-oriented attitude
- Proven ability to effectively juggle competing priorities
- Strong ability to think strategically, creatively, and innovatively
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.