Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Kano
- The air-conditioning technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning equipment.
- They can even do heating or refrigeration work, as they are trained to work on both heating and cooling units, including motors, switches, pumps, wiring, thermostats and fans.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, level 3 or Trade-test 1,2,3/NTC, NABTEB, WAEC Technical or any other relevant qualification
- 3 years post certificate experience, 3 years experience working experience in HVAC installation and maintenance practices, especially working with FM firm.
- The air conditioning technicians should be able to work in places where they are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, toxic materials and high voltage equipment.
- They should also be capable of working in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
- They may also have to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
- Good hands on experience on installation, operation and maintenance of HVAC system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using “A.C Technician – LAGOS or Abuja or Kano” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2019.