Alphaden Energy and Oilfield Limited is an experienced indigenous Energy/EPC company with over two decades of operational experience.
ALPHADEN specializes in providing viable and sustainable solutions for the Energy Sector, including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation (EPCI), Marine services, Oilfield Services and Energy (Power & Gas Infrastructure/Sales/Distribution). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Strategist
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
- Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities.
- Follow up with clients and industry stake holders on Submitted Bids & Quotes and facilitate the issuance of Purchase Orders & Contracts
- Sourcing for opportunities in RFQ, ITT, Selective bidding processes that the company can participate.
- Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Assist in the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Source for Technical partners and maintain relationships with existing technical Partners.
- Be involved in the development of yearly business plans & Budget
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified