Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance with all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detailed quotes for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and training as required
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by the Team lead.
- Minimum of an OND in related discipline
- 1 year of work experience.
- Proven experience as a sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.