Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and
- doing a ‘prospects analysis’ on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance to all sale
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
- Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate follow up.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Other tasks assigned by the Captain.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Experience in sales or business development (either full time, parti-time or remotely) is a strong advantage.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience need.
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skill.
- Ability to multitask and computer literacy, good administrative, organizational and
- problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2021.