Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and doing a ‘prospects analysis’ on each one.
- Reach out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance with all saleprocesses.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
- Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate follow-up.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer inquiries and queries.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Captain.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification with at least 1 year experience.
- Experience in sales or business development (either full-time, part-time, or remotely) is a strong advantage.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and computer literacy, good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2021.