Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Igbobi, Lagos
Job Type: Contracts
- Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project.
- May write and maintain user documentation.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Business Analysts on Junior level would typically do the basic analysis, write basic documents, etc. under a high supervision.
- Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results.
- Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Process mapping
- MS Office
- 3 – 5 years experience.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2018.