Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CT Construction Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Deliver and supervise the construction of allocated Project Construction scopes, including constructability reviews, in accordance with the CLIENT
- approved Project Management Procedures, within approved project scope, HSE, quality and schedule.
- Lead role in Construction supervision at site. This will be a multidisciplinary role, covering MEIC scopes.
- Develop Construction Risk Assessment of assigned scopes aligned with the Project Risk Assessment to identify and assess risks, issues and uncertainties associated with implementing the Project and implement the Construction Risk Management Plan and mitigation strategies for assigned project scopes.
- Lead role in Goal Zero HSE delivery at site: Apply the HSE and Quality Management Plan for assigned construction activities.
- Lead Quality delivery of scopes: Direct role in ensuring adherence to the Project Quality Management System to achieve quality delivery of Project, and carry out, where required, construction Quality inspections changes, Technical Integrity, deviations and queries in accordance with the Change Management Processes.
- Implement and lead the development, refinement and execution of scopes for Shutdown and non-Shutdown scopes, including commissioning and start-up plan support to flawless start-up and Handover.
- Lead role in detailed scheduling and Method statement reviews and finalization.
- Prepare timely and comprehensive construction progress & Daily reports for assigned projects for effective communication and seamless construction delivery.
- Ensure compliance to the terms and conditions of Contract and help review of Contractor claims.
- Support timely indirect site management such as scaffolding, material delivery, etc. at site.
- Help apply and manage hands-on Tool Time productivity and forecasting at site.
- Lead role in Completions: help generate and ensure complete closure of ITR’s, documentation and Punch List items, timely handover of documentation of completed projects, including Marked Up, As Built Drawings / Documentation and perform Construction Performance Post
- Implementation reviews, Lessons Learned and Close Out Reports for assigned Mechanical/Piping projects to support company’s continual improvement initiatives.
- Lead role in Pre-commissioning coordination (e.g. flushing / hydrotesting / energization.)
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years post-graduate experience out of which at least 6years should have been similar multidisciplinary construction supervisory roles on a similar scale.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2022.