Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Survey QC (Onshore)
Job Nature: Standard 6 days on/1 day off
- Provide technical guidance / oversight of the positioning aspects related to geophysical vendor field operations
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying the geophysical vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead QC and/or ExxonMobil staff
- Responsible for adhering to SSH&E project requirements
- Minimum of 5 years geophysical positioning field experience in an offshore environment; geophysical field experience preferred
- Must be competent and experienced in conventional survey, land survey QC, satellite operations, and the fundamentals of classical and satellite geodesy
- Must have technical skills/knowledge of survey equipment and proper techniques; able to monitor and advise on onshore positioning for geophysical surveys utilizing conventional, inertial, and GPS surveying techniques
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country specific certifications required to work offshore)
- Must comply with all requirements per the agreement.
- Certifications must be current and not due to expire for the anticipated duration of the project
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2018.