Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Commissioning Engineer – EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Mechanical and Heavy Duty Equipment
Job Nature: Rotation
Commissioning preparation phase:
- Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer is in charge of the the definition of mechanical pre-commissioning and commissioning scope within the sub-systems.
- He will follow up and intervene in contractor’s preparation for pre-commissioning and commissioning scope for both onshore and offshore related to all rotating and mechanical equipment.
- He will participate in review contractors system commissioning procedures and Operational Test Procedures.
- He will review for approval of contractor’s pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
- He will review the Contractors schedule, and execution plans.
- He will identify and address all interface issues with other disciplines with respect to the mechanical commissioning activities.
Commissioning Execution Phase:
- Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will organize, prepare and supervise the safe execution of the commissioning activities.
- He will ensure contractors PTW and mechanical isolation procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations.
- He will review and analyze equipment test results following OTP and provide guidance to CTR in solving the issues discovered during commissioning phase.
- He will participate in witnessing contractor’s performance of pre-commissioning to achieve mechanical Completion on a sub-system basis.
- He will witness contractor’s performance of commissioning execution to achieve RFSU on system and sub-system basis for all rotating and mechanical equipment.
- He will participate in follow-up of contractor’s punch list activities and control of punch list items including sign-off of punch list items.
Hook up / Start Up Phase:
- He will provide assistance and contractor follow up during off-shore installation, hook-up and commissioning and production start-up.
- He will provide assistance in order to ensure proper hand-over of rotating and mechanical equipment to Field Operations and Maintenance teams.
- He will participate during site performance test of the rotating machines ensuring that the contract specifications are met.
- Provide technical expertise and specialist advise to contractor in solving technical problems
- Appropriate mechanical engineering qualification.
- Contractor follow up and supervision during pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Management of systems handover process and integration with FPSO operations teams.
- Good knowledge of OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS software, mechanical general specifications and international standards.
- Good knowledge of mechanical systems,
- Proven experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of mechanical equipment and major rotating machineries such gas turbines, centrifugal compressors and high pressure pumps.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate that he worked in a similar position in another project and been able to provide positive recommendation from that specific project.
- Perfect knowledge of the commissioning procedures, developing network planning, coordinating integrated plan.
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2018.