Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Supply Chain
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Relevant Degree, M.Sc in Supply Chain, Supply Chain Professional Certification
- Minimum 7 year in a related role.
- Support the Management to define and implement company’s strategy and objectives, providing quality and timely service to all clients.
- Assist the Management in matters pertaining to procurement and logistics operations activities, including strategic, tactical, business development and personnel.
- Organize, lead, and manage the Supply Chain Operations team in full accordance with policies, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Provide management and oversight of project KPIs via the performance management unit.
- Lead the identification of continuous improvement processes and opportunities and ensure timely implementation within the Operations team and in coordination with other teams, including adequate tools and systems.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities across supply chain operations.
- Act as a key liaison with clients on procurement, fulfillment, logistics, and freight related issues.
- Oversee and work toward improvement of fulfillment processes and adherence to donor and client general procurement guidelines and policy.
- Oversee and work towards improvement of supplier performance.
- Oversee and work toward improvement of transportation routes and load management.
- Oversee and work toward improvement of Freight Forwarders contracting and performance.
- Contribute to company’s market intelligence.
- Provide regular progress and status reports to the CEO AND COO
- Organizing the export of products from Nigeria.
- Coordinating the nationwide transport of products for the group’s companies, including but not limited to the transport of consumer goods and the transport of solar power equipment within Nigeria
- Managing the group’s fleet of vehicles and keeping them in a good operating state
- Ensuring all logistics operations satisfy the group’s HSSE standards and procedures
- Liaising with regulatory and governmental institutions, as may be required in conducting the duties mentioned above
- Managing and coordinating the movement and travel of staff and contractors within Nigeria.
Warehouse and Facilities Management:
- Coordinating the refurbishment, demarcation and maintenance of the warehouse
- Implementing standard operating procedures, which ensure transparency and accountability for stock movements
- Ensure the safety and security of all products stored in the warehouse
- Adhering to best practices and HSSE standards with regards to warehouse and facility management and operation.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Company’s Management
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2019