Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (non IT)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Project manager on Junior Level is typically managing small, low-risk projects and is responsible for its overall direction, completion and financial outcome
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- B.Sc. in Engineering with strengths in the areas of Project Design, Project/Design Management, and Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years varied engineering experience
- Fluency in English language.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- MS Project or other project management tools.
- Consensus building skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2017.