Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Planner
Functionally Reports to: Senior Construction Planner
Administratively, Reports to: Construction Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing input to the project execution plan.
- Reviewing all project related correspondences received and advising the Project Manager of any problem areas together with identification of any changes to the Contract.
- Implementing and monitoring systems and policies to ensure that projects are undertaken cost effectively and in compliance with company policies and statutory obligations.
- Maintain awareness of project cost and planning performance against budget and schedule forecast.
- Preparing / reviewing regular and timely progress reports, detailing progress against plans and budgets.
- Supervising the processes for planning projects and identifying costs, time and quality issues so that they can be addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ongoing liaison with other members of the project team, suppliers, and clients to identify opportunities for developing and implementing more effective systems and policies.
- Coordinating all warranties, performance bonds and insurance and ensuring that they are in place in accordance with the Contract and any subcontract condition
- Monitoring key project dates.
- Attending all meeting concerning progress, technical, contractual matters, and taking and making sure the minutes are recorded.
- Preparing the project closeout report.
- Overall contract administration.
- Overall project administration.
- Setting up the work / cost breakdown structure.
- Appraising commercial / contractual / budget / schedule matters on project POs, subcontracts, change orders.
- Set, define and amend the project services procedures.
- A Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Relevant project Management training and certification.
- 5 years relevant experience in project planning, estimating, purchasing, logistics and contract administration, preferably gained within the onshore construction industry
- Must be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities.
Monthly Net Salary Range (Dependent on Experience)
- N500,000 – N600,000 monthly.
- N350,000 – N450,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2022.