AMECRON Nigeria Limited is an indigenous firm established and incorporated on the 26th of June, 1980, under the companies and allied matters decree of Nigeria, 1968. Primarily set up, as a consulting Civil Engineering firm, the company served both the private and public sectors for a decade, before entering into the Oil and Gas industry in the turn of the decade (1990). Amecron’s services encompass consultancy – various Engineering and project design services through to supply and Installation with ongoing technical support, manpower supply, construction/Project Management and multidisplinary design, and procurement services. These are catergorized into four groups: Engineering Construction/Fabrication; Project Management; Procurement Services and Human Resources Management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Ensure project activities are executed safely according to Schedule by contractors, consultants and to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities and ensure all job activities are delivered to Shell set standards.
- Identify and correct contractor non-compliance with HSE standards.
- Identify and resolve conflicts in Project activities and communicate them to Vendor supervisor.
- Maintain and send daily log (written) of activities from jobsites as reported from my QA/QC Engineers.
- Coordinated a Walkaround units on project daily by QA/QC Engineer(s) at site to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- High availability of Rotating /static Equipment’s via quick maintenance execution
- Maintain robust Rotating /static equipment’s maintenance response capabilities
- Compliance with all HSE policies and processes and HSE performance wrt Mechanical Rotating equipment availability.
- Best practice implementation in internal and external maintenance and operation of Crude oil export pumps to deliver acceptable integrity and availability of the hydrocarbon evacuation system.
- Maintenance of all Pumps, Engines and Air compressor ancillary systems
- Lead a team of technicians.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical Engineering with strong knowledge of Rotating and Static Equipment engineering.
- Must have minimum of 5 years work experience in integrated Oil & Gas upstream operations, project supervision, good understanding of Mechanical Rotating and static equipment engineering.
- Membership of The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and COREN certified Mechanical Engineer will be an added advantage.
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) would be considered added advantage
- HSE Training Certificate (would be considered added advantage)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2023.