American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Becoming a Financial Advisor is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous support, training and encouragement for those who wants to take this path.
- We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. A fully world class training is about to commence and onboarding.
- Our nation wide team consists of individuals who are leaders in Insurance, Financial Taxation, Health retirement and business planning.
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
- Well organized with time great management abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline:12th March, 2021.