American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Management Officer
- The Transport Unit is seeking to recruit a Fleet Management Officer in the Administrative Services Division.
- The successful candidate will ensure an effective management of the company’s status, sales, and another vehicle in terms of maintenance and reporting. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules and routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe as well as meeting all legal, regulatory, and government agencies’ requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and supervising all vehicle maintenance in the organization.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures.
- Complying with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules and government regulations.
- Developing strategies to transport people to a destination as efficiently.
- Following and enforcing the company’s vehicle and maintenance policies and procedures.
- Keep documents current such as registration, insurance, vehicle logs, daily inspection reports, etc
- Coordinate the movement of vehicles and other transportation assets.
- Maintaining good relationship with retain auto workshops/garages.
- Researching and evaluating on how to reduce vehicle maintenance cost.
- Preparing vehicle maintenance budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Weekly/ monthly/yearly reports of all company’s vehicle maintenance cost to the Head – Administrative Services
- Reports to the Head – Administrative Services.
- B.Sc in Logistics, Transport or Fleet Management or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience as Fleet Management Officer, Managing a transport Unit or Logistics Manager
- Recognized ability to work as part of a team.
- Understanding of policies and procedures governing the management of motorized assets and the contracting of transportation services
- Demonstrated rational and logical thinking; ability to find solutions creatively and quickly to problems.
- Conscientious with excellent sense of judgment
- Good at Networking/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Effective time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Negotiation / Logistics Skills.
- Quality control skill
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
3rd February, 2023.