American Tower (NYSE: AMT) is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. Our global portfolio includes approximately 149,000 sites and is experiencing steady growth. In addition to leasing space on towers, we provide customized collocation solutions throughout in-building systems, outdoor distributed antenna systems and other right-of-way options, managed rooftops and services that speed network deployment. ATC Nigeria is a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Director
- The Key Account Director would be responsible for overseeing Key Account Managers to ensure drive in revenue growth and relationship with the designated accounts
- This position would be responsible for recommending Sales and Marketing strategy, implement marketing plan, recommend new products, packaging, pricing models, manage overall customer satisfactions from the designated customers
- This position works closely with the Chief Commercial Officer in meeting the ATC Nigeria new business budget
- The position would develop proposals, recommend innovative solutions, meet customer requirements and expand the revenue base.
- Engage with Mobile Network Operations(MNO) organization from operating level to the key decision makers and influencers.
- Provide leadership and direction to Key Account Managers
- Advocate on behalf of the customer with internal ATC Nigeria staff including the Head of Sales, Operations, Legal, Engineering and Project Management Personnel.
- Develop sales propositions and new products/models generating incremental revenues
- Provide accurate and timely new business forecasting.
- Implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy for ATC Nigeria.
- Deep dive analysis on customer proposals and product modelling.
- Drive new business revenue and manage the renewal of existing business through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Mentor, manage and train sales and product professionals in team.
- Provide accurate and concise reports and data to the Head of Sales, and others inside and outside the organization
- Develop and retain staff, partnering with Head of Sales and Human Resources.
- Provide disciplined performance management for team. Communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
- Create strong collaborative team environment.
- Supervise, motivate and manage the performance of specific Key Account Manager(s)
- Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources
- Wireless infrastructure product design and price modeling.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here