American University of Nigeria, Yola, implementing the USAID-funded Strengthening Education in North-East Nigeria States (SENSE) project is seeking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Nature of Employment: Full Time-Projects
Duration: Six Months
Reporting Line: Deputy Chief of Party
Summary of the Position:
- The Technical Coordinator will be responsible for assisting program managers and team leads with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
- H / she will organize project activities with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
- Support technical and Result area leads to develop work plans
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of approved project work plans
- In consultation with the DCoP, develop, initiate and coordinate technical review meetings
- Work with technical and Result area leads to identify and resolve program implementation challenges and report unresolved issues to DCoP
- Provide support to the M&E unit with regards to updates on program implementation status
- Coordinate and update program’s monthly calendar of activities and dashboard.
- Follow up with relevant staff on completion of program calendar/dashboard tasks.
- Any other duty as may be required from time to time by the supervisor.
- BSc Business Admin, Social Sciences or related discipline. A postgraduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, and safety consciousness.
- Must be able to provide high-level technical support to solve technical problems.
- A high level of oral and written communication
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as per AIDIs – AUN salary scale.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References on a single file (word document or PDF format) to: [email protected] The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th April, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a national position and is open to indigenous and / or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, and marital status.