AMS Bridge Blue is a Global Agency for Education, Migration and Internship. We have earned a solid reputation as a premier international student recruitment and migration agency. Our Head Office is located in Sydney Australia with branches spanning the globe representing over 400 Education Providers around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Recruitment Officer/Counselor
- Update and provide weekly reports to the branch manager on student status, application enquiries and registrations.
- Provide full visa counseling guidance for registered applicants.
- Meet with students and sponsors to ensure appropriate requirements for course applications are met.
- Provide comprehensive support service to applicants during the application and conversion process.
- Ensure constant communication with enquirers and walk in clients.
- Achieve agreed targets for each month and intake.
- Marketing and promoting AMS BridgeBlue Global institutions to prospective students.
- Develop and initiate student recruitment strategies that will have good return on investment.
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information and choices available to prospective students.
- Recruitment of genuine students to study overseas.
- Provide appropriate counseling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options of the University/College.
- Conversion of all prospective clients- ensuring clients register.
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2019.