Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client has been a leading provider of world class health care service in Lagos for over 15 years. The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The radiographer will perform radiographic examination using high-tech equipment such as X-rays and ultrasound imaging technology.
- He/ she would also assist in developing treatment plans and overseeing the administration of radiotherapy for patients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Perform a range of scans and radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality x-ray images.
- Observe and maintain contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post examination stay in the department.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to produce clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the electronic database to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
- Record imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately, observing protocols and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography or any equivalent qualification and registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Must have current practicing license. Additional training will be an added advantage.
- Must be efficient in the use of highly technical medical imaging equipment as well as computer software (for updating patient records).
Years of experience:
- A minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience as a radiographer.
Key competencies and essential attributes:
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities,and IT skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills.
- Must be able to work under stress.
- Keen attention to details
- Must be able to assist with lifting and moving patients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Name and Job Title as the subject of the email.
19th January, 2023.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- For further enquiries, please call 08135139335 .