Anadach Group Anadach provides a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting, Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services, Professional and Executive Resources, Clinical Services Improvement and Data and Information Technology. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Reports directly to: The Head of the Accounts and Administration Department
- The accounts officer will be responsible for managing the financial bookkeeping of the clinic, process invoices, record payments, and track expenses of the organization.
Objectives of the Job
- Manage the financial bookkeeping of the clinic daily.
- Attention to detail is paramount. Each expense must be cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
- Send bills to customers; processes refunds; interacts with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and, works to resolve billing disputes.
- Weekly Bank Reconciliation
- Maintain the store which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
- Keep records of items purchased for inventory control, assure proper stock levels, and log the information on the reporting software (INSTA)
- Administer and process all petty cash transactions following the clinic policies and procedures.
- Collates a summary of operational accounts expenditure before reimbursement is made.
- Maintain the petty cash float and prepare reimbursement claims on a weekly basis.
- Receives and deposit all cheques and cash collected from external/internal clients and prepare vouchers related to various revenues and expenses Receive memo/invoices from the administration department and raise/release cheques to the administration officer or the appropriate channel for execution.
- Read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions
- Record invoices, payments and track expenses of the organization
- Process invoices and payments for services rendered with proper authorisation
- Review bills and claims for accurate information.
- Plan and execute tasks that include receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving and arranging items purchased and checking for disposal of expired goods.
- Prepares cover letters for bills, bill packaging and presentation for approval prior to distribution.
- Distribute bills and hard copies of medical reports to clients with retainership agreement.
- Ensure bills delivered are acknowledged by client recipient and pick up cheques for earlier bills.
- Deposit cheques into the appropriate bank accounts.
- Process remittance of withholding taxes, pensions and NIL returns to both FIRS and LIRS as applicable.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019