Anadach Group LLC is a global healthcare strategic consulting firm focusing on providing innovative advice and services to clients and partners interested in transforming healthcare systems in emerging markets and developing economies. The mission of Anadachis to dramatically improve access to quality healthcare services and products in emerging countries by enhancing the solutions to major challenges facing healthcare organizations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer / Biomedical Technician
Locations: Benin City – Edo and Warri – Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Biomedical Engineer will design, develop, and test all aspects of medical/surgical components, equipment, and instruments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose defective medical equipment and implement repairs without direct supervision.
- Keep accurate records of all maintenance activities performed on assigned medical equipment and update the database of this record of service, completely and promptly.
- Perform and record preventive maintenance of assigned equipment through periodic performance checks and measurements based on Equipment Management Plan.
- Have a working knowledge of all applicable codes and standards for maintaining medical equipment including those issued by accrediting agencies.
- Maintain technical skills and be aware of emerging trends in Healthcare Technology Management.
- Operate sophisticated calibration and test equipment.
- Repair/calibrate life support and other critical medical equipment and systems.
- Ensure urgent device corrections, and equipment recalls are acted upon in a timely manner to ensure safety of patients, visitors, and staff.
- Maintain and configure servers and associated network equipment.
- Provide guidance to clinical users on proper use and care for diagnostic, treatment and monitoring equipment.
- Demonstrate correct setup, calibration, and operation of patient care equipment to clinical staff as required.
- B.Sc or HND in Biomedical Engineering/Technology.
- 4 + years relevant work experience.
- Registered member of Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria – COREN
- Remarkable understanding of the framework as well as use of biomedical devices.
- Strong technological abilities as well as the capacity to fix equipment.
- Strong logical as well as analytical abilities.
- Strong communication abilities
- Capability to function well under pressure as well as grow in a busy clinical atmosphere.
- Efficiency in using a computer system, specifically Microsoft workplace Plans.
- Knowledge of hospital equipment is an advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. e.g “Biomedical Engineer or Biomedical Technician”.
24th November, 2022.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
- Further enquiries should be sent to [email protected]