Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB) Awka, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
- The successful candidates will be absolved into the Anambra State Teaching Service as Primary School teachers and will serve in the Primary School system.
- NCE (Primary Education), NCE (Adult Education), NCE (Early Childhood Education), NCE (Special Education), NCE in other relevant areas may be considered.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Eligible candidates who must not be less than 15 years and not more than 50 years of age
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten Application through the “Education Secretary” in their Local Government Education Authority to:
The Executive Chairman,
Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB),
The handwritten Application should be submitted with the following:
- Two recent passport photographs
- Letter of Identification from the lgwe/Regent or Town Union Leader including their official phone number(s)
- Photocopies of Academic Certificates including First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Evidence of Age
Method of Selection
- A proficiency test in Mathematics, English Studies and General Paper will be conducted on Saturday 10th March, 2018.
- Any candidate whose additional qualification predates this will not be considered now or in the future.
- Candidates are advised to check in their Local Government Education Authority for their Examination Numbers and Venues for the examination, two days before the examination date.
Application Deadline 1st March, 2018.