Anchoria Investment and Securities Limited, incorporated in 1994, is a provider of investment and financial services fit for purpose to satisfy the needs of individual and institutional clients and grow their wealth, operating in both primary and secondary markets. Our investment products focus on asset allocation and diversification, which has helped Anchoria build on its reputation of providing innovative and personalised services and products.
We offer countless trading possibilities, superior services, possess a solid capital base alongside vital technical and human resources, and better control of risk-to-ratio rewards for our clients. Anchoria Investment and Securities Limited is a member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange licensed to deal in shares and stocks on all exchange trading floors as well as the NASD. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Brokerage Operations Team to ensure it functions effectively and efficiently
- Lead the team in providing comprehensive operations support to the whole Brokerage Division including account creation, transfer and maintenance, ensuring that all documentation is correctly prepared and filed, reconciliations, settlement of daily for local shares, processing expenditures and administration support.
- Lead the Operations team in the implementation of the new Brokerage systems.
- Lead the Operations team in automating current Brokerage systems.
- Manage the Brokerage Operations Team within the agreed business plan and budget requirements.
- Oversee the implementation of systems to measure the performance of the individual team’s members against budget and pre set performance measurement criteria (including KPIs).
- Ensure that all compliance requirements relating to KYC and Client funds are met at all times.
- Ensure that the appropriate personnel are in place to deliver the short and long terms goals set for the Brokerage Operations Team and provide direction, coaching, training and motivation to these staff.
- Update the Brokerage Operations Team policies and procedures to conform to international best practice and to ensure that all staff are aware of the context in which to carry out their day-to-day duties.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
Qualification and Experience:
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field
- 3 – 5 year relevant experience in Operations in a stock broking firm
- Professional Membership in related field is an added advantage
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- 5 years upwards experience in Brokerage Operations in an e-trading environment.
- Good working and implementation knowledge of the Brokerage systems involving e-trading
- Good people-manager – able to direct and motivate a large diverse team of professionals.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.