Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Talent Sourcer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
About the Role:
- We’re looking for a Senior Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Talent team is tasked with finding, attracting and bringing outstanding experts to our Talent Network and hiring strategic on demand roles.
- As a Senior Talent Sourcer, you’ll be our sourcing subject matter expert, help grow our team in an innovative way and define a new function at Andela.
- You’ll have the autonomy to improve and build our sourcing strategies and actions.
- Identify and engage the best Tech talent to be part of our network
- Identify, attract, and screen passive candidates to hire high priority roles.
- Build a continuous pipeline based on our strategic goals
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand each role, support, and to follow up during the recruitment process.
- Data driven, research and gather market intelligence to support hiring decisions.
- Own candidate relationships from fist contact through the end of the hiring process.
- Strong experience in sourcing talent in the Tech industry. Ideally +demonstrated ability.
- Excellent research skills with validated experience in sourcing specialty Tech profiles.
- Outstanding knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, social media, and any other alternative searches.
- Oriented in delivering results
- Candidate experience attitude
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and connect with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- The ability to be a Business Partner and support hiring managers in making right decisions.
- Ability to work autonomously and hold yourself accountable.
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.