Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services, fishery and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria. We recently diversify into Food and Bottling manufacturing production under our subsidiary company Funtuna Ventures Limited. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Technical Commercial Executive
Locations: Ogere, Ogun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
What duties will you have?
- Sales and marketing of company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Interested candidate must possess First Degree in Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Animal Science & Animal Health Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience is required.
- Candidate must be between 27 – 35 years.
- Male preferably
- Related experience in an Agro-allied company will be an added advantage.
What Skills Must You Have?
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd March, 2022.