AnneMarthas Global Services Limited – Our client, a fast growing player in the Real Estate and Facility Management industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Brand and Marketing Executive will be in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products, and services.
- The job entails being responsible for all aspects of theirmarketing operations with the core aim of growing the brand influence, while increasing sales, brand loyalty and awareness.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Supervise advertising product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- The duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends, drafting of compelling content and effective management of the company’s social media handles.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer reactions
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers expectations and to build the credibility of our brand
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing executives working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Must possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or other related field
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Must have a proven working experience as Brand and Marketing Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Must possess a proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Must be highly experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Must have excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Must have strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Must be data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Must possess outstanding communication skills
- Should be up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Experience working with an asset management company will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
25th October, 2022.