Anthills Online Store is the leading platform for global wholesale and retail online trade. We serve millions of buyers around Nigeria. As part of the Anthills, our mission is to make buying and selling for all kinds of electrical and electronics items accessible to all parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Reports to: MD
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- People Management, Territory Management
- Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer
- Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- A Degree in Marketing or any related field:
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Concepts, Positioning
- Good Communication Skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.
Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.