AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Ref No: FIN/ACC2
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Level: Entry graduate level
The accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Handling all staff advances /tickets reconciliation including reimbursements
- Preparing Bank updates for the consideration of the Cost Control manager
- Handling all Naira Bank Account reconciliations
- Preparing cash flow Reports
- Ensuring all direct and incidental cost of assets are duly capitalized
- Preparing monthly Account Analysis (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
- Handling all statutory payments.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN) with 1 to 3 years relevant experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- ERP Exposure preferably AX Dynamics 2012.
- Experience in Project Accounting, Group Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Stores Accounting.
- The candidate must possess strong Customer Relationship Management skills, be a keen team player and have well-developed people management and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date: 7th April 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online