AOS Orwell is an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
Job Title: Sales Engineer Fabrication and Industrial Services
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Ref.: OAL/SEFI
Area: Marketing & Sales
- Agree and meet quarterly sales goals, monitor performance; provide feedback and corrective actions;
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales;
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment;
- Review and approve Segment bids and tenders in consultation with Division Sales Manager, Business Segment Manager and ED S&M;
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division Segment;
- Consolidate the opportunity pipeline for the Segment and provide input to the budgeting exercise;
- Support and own the Segment bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary;
- Understand the market and competitive landscape;
- Ensure adequate coverage. Communicate changes to operations, the Segment and account management staff;
- Monitor client perception of Segment service delivery and help ensure excellence in service delivery
- Maintain integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident;
- Proactively coach and assist sales and operations staff as needed.
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following machine shop related services: Skid manufacturing, machine shop component manufacture, manufacturing opportunities, flanges and fittings, fabrication of small scale items
- Pressure vessels, Walkways, Baskets, marine repairs and maintenance etc., is desired.
- A good first Degree or equivalent. An engineering or science first degree will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in similar role (with industrial experience) is required.
- Must have sufficient analytical skills, be a good communicator and have good presentation skills
- Experience in estimating and providing added value bidding;
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills;
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below