Posted on :
22 Apr, 2010
22 Apr, 2010
A.O.S. Practice is a multi-purpose rebranded law firm which has set out to provide international standard pot pourri of legal services to both local and international clients. AOS Practice is now recruiting for: Administrative Manager
The Practice offers high quality and efficient legal representation in all areas of its practice by providing a multi disciplinary approach to resolving clients’ related issues, and working together with clients to produce the best legal support for client’s benefit.
Job description: Administrative Manager
He plans, directs and coordinates the support services of the firm: provides administrative decision-making, support and leadership; oversees the workings of the back office personnel, administrative staff including secretaries, cleaners and security men; work at managing the office budget and review the office expenditure often; answer interoffice inquiries; and effectively communicate all operational data to management.
1. Provide supplies by identifying needs in various support areas within the firm
2. Establish policies, procedures, and work schedules for all support staff
2. Provide an effective communication system by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
3. Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
4. Ensure support staff achieve desired results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
5. Purchase printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
6. Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
7. Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
8. Maintain continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
9. Improve program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
10. Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
Qualifications and Experience:
* BSc Degree Holder
* Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a service or multinational industry
* Salary and perks attached to role very attractive.
Method Of Application
Interested professionals with requisite skills should forward CVs to:[email protected]
Please note that this exercise will be concluded once a suitable candidate is identified, so act now!