Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We are recruiting for one of our clients to fill the position of a Marketing Manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Planning, coordinating, and implementing the firm’s, practice groups’, and individual attorney’s activities with respect to marketing, business development, public relations, and client services.
- Objective is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and expand the firm’s client base.
- Observes confidentiality of client and firm matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager will have primary responsibility and authority to lead and administer these important functions of the Firm:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Media and Public Relations
- Master’s Degree in Business (Specialization in Marketing)
- Second Class Upper Degree in a first degree
- Additional professional certification in management/marketing/graphic design is an added advantage
- Five years in a marketing manager role within a professional services environment (law firm experience preferred)
- Marketing management and strategic planning experience
- Familiar with SEO and Google Analytics including ability to set goals, interpret metrics, and implement projects that will improve online performance and visibility.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to understand the attorney-client relationship
- Ability to write effectively for public relations and other purposes for audiences inside and outside the firm and to prepare written materials to support and to follow-up marketing opportunities for the firm.
- Firm first attitude and mindset
- Digital Marketing Experience would be an added advantage.
- Successful development and administration of a marketing program
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat Pro, and website content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2020.