Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Content Development Specialist
- The Specialist will be responsible for creating strategy documents; he/she must be able to review client’s existing strategies, identify opportunities for transformation and create high performance business values.
- Develop and design creative proposals, business plans and strategy documents.
- Implement initiatives for business transformation and organizational change.
- Create visually appealing and well thought out presentations.
- Analyze the quality of data collected, outline strategic options to clients and assess the company’s implementation readiness.
- Plan project activities and deadlines, develop solutions, supervise all business architectural activities and assist in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance measurement platforms.
- Leverage technology on executing business strategies.
- Lead complex initiatives.
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Address specific operational issues and find effective business solutions to clients’ needs.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their requirements and define project standards, goals, budgets, deadlines and progress reports.
- Conduct quality research of key markets, industry sectors, competitors and market trends.
- Familiar with industry-specific trends, software and competitors’ value.
- Proven ability to persuade others towards an idea or goal.
- Must be highly resourceful with people, money and time.
- Experienced as a business development officer and content, strategy and research specialist.
- Very articulate and innovative.
- Have strong business skills and commercial awareness.
- Able to solve complex problems, create options, collate data and converge.
- Highly analytical and strategic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st September, 2017.