Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- We are looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer. Our ideal candidate is an experienced mid-level HR Analyst that can work with top Management on overall company strategies and successfully implement their end-to-end execution.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Staff performance appraisals and reviews.
- Recruitment and selection including developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Ensure organizational culture and values are upheld.
- Resolve and manage issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absenteeism.
- Reduce annual employee turnover.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, interpreting and advising on employment law including promotion and benefits.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing HR strategies, which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning and delivering training, including new staff inductions and analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree in Personnel Management, Administration, or any other related field.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Human Resource Officer.
- CIPM/CIPD/HRBP or any other certifications is an added advantage.
- Business awareness and management skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- IT and numeracy skills.
- Experienced managing/operating computerised payroll and benefits systems.
Job Title: Machine Operator
- Inspect and manage the printing machine to guarantee the production of high-quality products
- Taking preventive maintenance measures and following manufacturers maintenance guidelines
- Meet organizational targets by sourcing for and carrying out new clients requests, exploring opportunities.
- To produce print on paper or other materials
- Load, position and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures
- Review work order to determine ink, stock, and equipment needed for production
- Discard or correct misprinted materials, using ink eradicators or solvents
- Cleans and lubricates printing machines and components
- Inspect and examine printed products for clarity, colour accuracy, conformance to specifications and external defects
- Relate with customers and clients professionally
- Ensure customer satisfaction is top priority
- Ensure all job orders are processed and printed before client deadline
- Assign labels and stamp to boxes containing printed materials
- Make suggestions in the design and layout of jobs to be printed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same field working in the same capacity.
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland, Ojota and its’ environs.
- Must have experience with large format machines and can operate the 2018 model.
- Must be available for immediate employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th January, 2019.