APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Onne, Rivers
- The Facility Coordinator will work closely with the Facilities Manager to support all Terminal facilities maintenance activities and ensure that optimal working environment is provided within the terminal by providing full maintenance services as well as promoting safety conditions.
- The key impact of these incumbents will be the maintenance of operational efficiencies in the terminal to ensure availability of all facility provision required for the execution of day to day operational activities.
- Receive and execute instructions and decisions from the Facility Manager;
- Ensures that the maintenance and repairs of terminal facility in a cost-effective manner, with consideration given to quality work and longevity of performed works.
- Follows safety and health rules and regulations.
- Assist in facility maintenance of a safe working environment;
- Participate on Daily Safety Toolbox Talks with the teams
- Understand and applies LOTO system for day-to-day assigned jobs
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of the facility project implementation as needed
- Provide and supervise maintenance and repair services for buildings, air condition systems, electrical systems, water distribution systems, water-proofing, sewage lines, drains of all buildings, yard pavement, drain cleaning, yard marking and painting, road repairs.
We Are Looking For
- A candidate with University Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or in a relevant field and with specific technical knowledge in Building management and Facility and Maintenance operations.
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company.
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development.
- We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st February, 2020.