Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information System Administrator
Job ID: 90
Employment Type: Full-time
- AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talents and abilities, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally while delivering impact and having fun!
- Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven, and ambitious Info System Admin to join our team! As an information system Admin, you will be responsible for Designing, implementing, and upgrading our internal systems to meet the business and user needs
As an Information system admin, your job responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze and understand the business processes and SOPs company-wide.
- Design, implement and upgrade internal systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Plan the implementation of new internal systems and provide guidance to relevant teams company-wide.
- Develop and implement IT budget and obtain competitive prices from vendors to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software, and establish partnerships with vendors.
- Oversee the enterprise technological infrastructure in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover new ways the company can gain a competitive advantage.
- Provide appropriate support and advice to issues that arise in day-to-day usage of internal systems company-wide.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Efficiently create business and operational intelligence reports and dashboards.
- Creates add-on applications to perform additional features on top of the internal systems.
- Participates in planning and designing appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Manages all information systems policies and documentation including backup strategies and user training materials.
- Makes technology-related recommendations and decisions for hardware and software acquisition.
We would love to meet someone with:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science or any other related field.
- At least 3 – 4 years related work experience.
- Strong background in robotic process automation and ERP systems.
- 2+ years of experience providing application support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of current business processes and SOPs company-wide and the ability to understand newly approved processes and SOPs.
- Ability to effectively work with a systematic approach, combined with an inquisitive mind.
- An aptitude for problem-solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Proactive, organized, and efficient – able to work well under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.