Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Be proactive, think strategically, and network with qualified candidates in search of talents for all vacant positions.
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration and to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at OpCo to understand their strategic staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner; and guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Post advertisements in a variety of job boards and recommend creative and alternative advertising venues and strategies.
- Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates.
- Conduct pre-employment aptitude tests and develop a short list of potential candidates.
- Present fully screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner and coordinate interviews.
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results as appropriate.
- Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
- Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature.
- Represent AppZone Limited with professionalism, enthusiasm and energy to sell the organization to prospective candidates.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of qualified candidates via proactive use of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Minimum of BSc in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Human Resources, or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2021.