Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resources
Job Code: AJ18-02
- The Head of Human Resources is responsible for the delivery of efficient and accurate HR Administration processes and support through the effective coordination and management of the HR Administration support team.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Head of Human Resources Skills and Qualifications:
- Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention and labour relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
Requirement and Experience
- Minimum of 6 years previous work experience in the Human Resources field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Social Sciences.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good Analytical Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]using the job title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.