Arami began with one simple belief: the body is a temple, a sacred place to be treated mindfully and what touches our skin, seeps within, restoring serenity, purity and balance to the centre of our world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answering phone calls and emails, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic processes.
- Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Processing complaints and ensuring resolution.
- Taking information from customers and entering it into a database.
- Directing customers to the website for purchase.
- Making sure that the customer’s experience is a positive one.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- HND / B.Sc in any Social Sciences discipline
- Good knowledge of Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service
- Great communication and time management skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time with little supervision
- Attention to detail
- Quick decision making
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2021.