Arami began with one simple belief: the body is a temple, a sacred place to be treated mindfully and what touches our skin, seeps within, restoring serenity, purity and balance to the centre of our world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal / Team Assistant
- Manage the Director’s electronic diary – scheduling or cancelling appointments as the case may be
- Manage the Director’s travel arrangements
- Organise meetings and ensure that the Director is ready for these meetings
- Create reports and minutes of meetings
- Provide administrative assistance to teams around the business as the need arises
- All other duties as assigned by the Director as the need arises.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any field from a reputable university
- A minimum of 1 year relevant/cognitive experience in administration
- Great communication and time management skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time with little supervision
- Attention to detail
- Quick decision making.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2021.