Arca Payments is a payment service provider that aims at empowering banks, financial institutions, developers & SMEs to seamlessly connect to and create innovative solutions for their customers.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop an understanding of the Arca platform and its place in the technology community, identify key opportunities within that community and pursue, persuade and close engagements.
- Implement defined strategy, operations, and processes for business development team
- Efficiently identify and aggressively pursue top prospective clients / partners
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and leverage data to drive decision making
- Pitch prospective new clients / partners on the phone, at industry events and at in-person meetings
- Proactively work to resolve identified technical and operational hurdles in new client / partner on-boarding
- Effectively communicate & collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders
- Be a great team player, be sales, revenue and cost focused, disciplined in process, and a highly effective internal & external communicator across all levels.
- Minimum of OND / HND or bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Sales and Marketing background with Technical skills a plus
- MSc/ MBA is a plus.
Experience / Requirements:
- 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 of which must be leading a high performing team.
- Previous experience in marketing or sales required in FMCG, retail, payments, banking, PTSP, POS Acquiring, e-commerce experience a plus
- Strong personal presence, demonstrated in a partner/customer facing role
- Proven ability to be relentlessly, resourceful and hit the ground running
- Proven history of consistently meeting and exceeding set targets and familiarity with goal setting
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- A good team player, self-motivated, result-oriented, mature, and aggressive with a good sense of marketing
- Capable of driving projects independently and under pressure
- Strong data analysis skills and able to make sound business decisions
- Excellent project management, time management, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 9th April, 2021.