Arctic Infrastructure (AI) is a multi-disciplinary private establishment with broad focus on infrastructure delivery, urban development and environment. It is a development organization engaging in the planning, procurement, construction and management of infrastructure and spaces.
Arctic Infrastructure (AI) envisions a world where access to sustainable infrastructure and livable environment will not be restricted to any human being based on social, economic or spatial status. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Finance Officer
- In strengthening its upward mobility as a leading global infrastructure delivery organization and strategic infrastructure delivery roles in the year, AI will consolidate its works in the city of Lagos and also execute new projects in different parts of Nigeria. Therefore, the immediate position of Human Resources and Finance Officer have emerged in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The incumbent will work in an exciting organization but demanding professional environment with opportunities to initiate and execute innovative ideas.
The incumbent will have direct responsibilities as follows:
- Engage broadly with state actors, multilateral institutions, private sector, community groups and other relevant stakeholders on administrative, budgets and financial matters
- Coordinate the organization’s administrative services including accounting and budgeting, human resources activities, office facilities and resources.
- Oversee the procurement of goods and services and management of property and facilities in accordance with the organization’s procedures;
- Coordinate and ensure that Arctic Infrastructure’s obligations to relevant professional and trade associations are fulfilled.
- Manage staff benefits, training and pension in accordance with the Human Resources policy and subsequent directives, submit personnel appraisal reports and coordinate recruitment of staff and consultants.
- Manage the local and international travel, including visa, flights and accommodations for staff, visitors and consultants to the organization.
- Manage the information and communication technology interface of the organization including social media.
- Initiate and execute financial management, reporting procedures and cost controls measures to improve service effectiveness, prudency, savings and efficient use of resources;
- Review monthly financial reports and periodically prepare reports, statements and schedules to facilitate the audit of the organization’s projects and programs.
- Organize effective stock keeping for office supplies and maintain inventory records and a fixed assets register for property and facilities;
- Maintain a regular follow up with relevant regulatory institutions including tax authorities.
The incumbent will be selected based on the following criteria:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Administration or Human Resources course.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in human resources, finance or administration.
- Membership of relevant professional association is a must.
- A vibrant and self-starter with ability to motivate colleagues.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Competence in the use of human resources, financial and other software applications (SAP, Word, Excel, Access, MS Projects and PowerPoint among other related applications).
- Good knowledge of programs and projects in infrastructure delivery organization is an added advantage.
- Ability to independently generate reports, develop operational proposals and able to implement same.
- Ability to work in a team and bring new innovations to programs and projects.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th June, 2020
- Applications will be considered on rolling basis until Friday,
- Applicants residing in Ikeja, Lagos Mainland Central, Lagos Island or any other location with close proximity to Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria will be considered