Arion Energy Services Limited – Our client, an International Oil & Gas company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Inspector
- As QA/QC Inspector, You will be required to perform quality-related activities that will support the delivery of projects in line with the specified project quality requirements through implementation of quality assurance processes, monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by contractors / subcontractors and staff.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Schedule and conduct internal and external audits processes for vendor/subcontractors accordingly.
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Ensure and evaluate compliance with laws, regulations, codes or standards to company processes.
- Plan and conduct QMS Internal Audits & Management/Process Reviews.
- Review and interpret NDT results from welding activities.
- Review all Subcontractor/Vendor quality data to ensure compliance with company standard specifications, all engineering/technical/quality document but not limited to Drawing, Specifications, external supplied works instruction, Quality plan and Quality procedures.
- Ensure all personnel within his charge are fully conversant with and understand all relevant procedures.
- Generate and oversee the issuance of all QA/QC related documentation and final project dossier documentation.
- Agreeing proposed corrective actions with relevant departmental Manager and liaison on all matters arising from a Non-Conformance till close out.
- Review fabrication and build records ensuring that they are consistent with specification, are acceptable and are progressively compiled to be available at equipment handover.
- Witness FAT, EFAT and SIT, Perform final quality check prior to acceptance.
- Assist in Verification, Monitoring and Close-out of Punch List items.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Sc.) in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrument and Civil Engineering. Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 and ISO Lead Assessor certifications are an added advantage.
- 10+ years of drilling QA/QC inspecting experience working for major Oil & Gas companies.
- CSWIP 3.1 an advantage; ASNT level II in RFI, UT, PT, MT or equivalent;
- Must be computer literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating “QA / QC Inspector” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 11th February, 2020.