ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Grade: Analyst – Experienced Analyst
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry happenings and current events.
- Provide written research, financial statements, and valuation analysis for use with institutional investors, money managers and individuals.
- Write call notes and present recommendations, background, and breaking information on covered companies
- Build financial models for small and mid-cap companies
- Attend conference and corporate earnings calls; utilize industry-specific data in support of company coverage
- Extensive financial modelling including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities
- Development of asset selection models and investment strategies.
- Contributing fresh information to portfolio strategy and ongoing investment ideas discussion.
- Participating in business meetings to contribute ideas and recommendations for investment
Competency and Skills Requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adhere to strict ethical standards in the gathering and dissemination of information including the use of such information in investment decision making
- Highly inquisitive, with strong desire to learn
- Exhibition of willingness to study extensively to gather information; desire to constantly and progressively improve the knowledge base and a strong propensity for personal development
- Relatively high numeracy, and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any discipline
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage (CFA, ACCA)
- 2-4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2018.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here