ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Control Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
- The ideal candidate should be young and energetic with the dexterity to perform complex financial and operational analysis to support strategic plans (both short term and long term) of Mixta Nigeria as well as the business plan and budget creation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support the business unit strategic plans (both short term and long term) as well as the business plan and budget creation.
- Consult and advise management regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues
- Leverage advanced tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models specific to business unit operations and provide inputs to management as required
- Work directly with business unit leadership to provide planning & budgeting, project and sales analysis
- Perform complex financial analyses, prepare related presentations and present results taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures and estimated income and expenses
- Analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue/margin as well as operating expenses.
- Evaluate data, prepare forecasts, trend analysis and presentation of results pertaining to sales, operations and general business conditions and other areas
- Minimum – B.Sc, M.Sc
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3 – 8 year(s)
- Should have a strong financial background with an understanding of key accounting and controlling concepts.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting; ACCACPA certificate would be preferred or advanced degree in real estate finance
- Should possess strong communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures of financial planning & analysis.
- Should have significant experience with integrated financial systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs with strong Excel charting and graphics skill set.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.