ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Services Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of general administrative services, with the aim of supporting the daily operations of the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel Protocol: Manage travel protocol on behalf of the organization’s staff and visiting partners, by handling their airport itineraries (check-ins / check-outs), and mobility requirements (scheduled pick-ups and drop-offs).
- Event Management: Provide support on the management and planning of company events.
- Payment Processing: Liaise with the Finance and Treasury departments to ensure payments for items purchased, and services rendered, within the organization’s defined schedule/time-frames for settling various classes of obligations.
- Fixed Asset Management: Lead the development, and implementation of fixed asset management policies and practices within the organization, including but not limited to their acquisition, maintenance, transfer, depreciation, and disposal at end of lifecycle.
- Minimum – B.Sc, B.Tech, HND
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3 year(s)
- Achievement (Level 1/4)
- Professional Confidence (Level 1/4)
- Relationship Building for Influence (Level 1/4)
- Self-Awareness (Level 1/4)
- Team Working (Level 1/4)
- Working Strategically (Level 1/4)
- Communicating Effectively (Level 1/4)
- Analytical Thinking (Level 1/4)
- Customer Service Orientation (Level 1/4)
- Entrepreneurship (Level 1/4)
- Flexibility (Level 1/4)
- Holding People Accountable (Level 1/4)
- Intercultural Competence (Level 1/4)
- Leading and Developing Others (Level 1/4)
- General Administration – GST002 (Level 2/4)
- Inventory Management – GST003 (Level 2/4)
- Vendor Management – GST003 (Level 1/4)
- Logistics Management – GST006 (Level 1/4)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.