Armorsil West Africa Limited, our company is a fast-growing construction chemical company in Nigeria; we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Official Driver
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Driving staff daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using navigation apps to determine the best route
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- candidate should be able to navigate Abuja road and its Environ
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
NGN40,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Driver Abuja”.
Application Deadline: 27th January, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted